送料無料 予約 1/6 COOMODEL EL005 EMPIRE LEGEND - JIHAD PONTIFEX キリスト教聖職者 司祭 豪華版

送料無料 予約 1/6 COOMODEL EL005 EMPIRE LEGEND - JIHAD PONTIFEX キリスト教聖職者 司祭 豪華版

発売予定日 2022年4月〜6月
サイズ 1/6スケール
商品仕様 アクションフィギュア 
メーカー COOMODEL
商品詳細

Coomodel EL005 1/6 Scale EMPIRE LEGEND - JIHAD PONTIFEX (LEGENDARY EDITION)

About 20% of all materials used for armors and weapon are pure copper, while the rest 80% of which are alloy

The 1/6 Scale Jihad Pontifex (Legendary Edition) Action Figure Specially Features:
- One (1) head sculpt
- One (1) super active body
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms
- Four (4) pieces of gloved palms

Costumes:
- One (1) white coronet
- One (1) red coat
- One (1) red cappa
- One (1) white waist band
- One (1) pair of red pants
- One (1) pair of boots
- One (1) red robe

Armors:
- One (1) coronet shaped helmet
- One (1) upper body plain armor with scriptures
- One (1) pair of shoulder armors
- One (1) pair of vambraces
- One (1) leather armor belt

Weapons:
- One (1) sword with scabbard
- One (1) war hammer
- One (1) triangle shield with scriptures

Accessories:
- One (1) cross crosier
- One (1) scripture hanging stuff
- Three (3) sacred hanging stuffs
- One (1) black figure stand


発送




備考
海外メーカーの商品は、発売が大幅に遅れたり減数出荷になる可能性がございます。入荷数が少なかった場合は、ご注文先着順でのご提供となりますので予めご了承下さい。


※ご予約商品のキャンセルについて
ご注文のキャンセルは原則不可となりますので、十分ご検討の上お申し込み下さい。
尚、発売が遅れましても、ご注文のキャンセルはお断りしておりますので、十分にご検討のうえお申し込み下さい。
また、キャンセル履歴のある方のご注文は、当店の判断でご注文をお断りさせて頂く場合が
御座いますので予めご了承下さい。

※商品の発送時期について
◎ ご予約商品は入荷翌営業日より発送されます。
発売時期はあくまでも目安です。メーカー事情により、遅れる可能性もあります。
ご了承ください。


型番 COOMODEL EL005
販売価格
39,980円(税込)
購入数